Saturday, April 22, 2017

Caffeinated Love

Pink and coffee.....and watercolor! I think that says it all!
My image is from Unity Stamp Co.'s LOVE TO GO Kit. The inside says "Caffeinated Love." Isn't that cute?

I stamped with Archival Black Ink (SU!), and then watercolored a background using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints (love them!). The border is a die cut by Pretty Posh. The paper I used on this is Hobby Lobby's Heavyweight White CS. I was surprised at how well it took the paint, and kept a nice finish. The card base is Crumb Cake (SU!).
 
At Crazy 4 Challenges, we are all about coffee and tea today! Check out our blog for some awesome DT inspiration, and then play along!
I am having a huge craft sale in a Facebook Group page! A whole lotta crafty goodness from my stamp studio -- for you! Lots of stamps, dies, ribbon, paper, stickers, embellishments and more! Lots of your favorite brand name companies!


Other challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination. Love the simple look. Thanks for joining our challenge at Get Creative.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli
    {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and gorgeous watercolour effect.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! Pink and kraft are a great color combo and I love your water colored background! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It's pink what's not to like? Good luck and we hope to see you again at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!